- Limit your investment within Rs. 100000/- if you want to be called as retail investor.
- There are quotas available for retail investors and which are not available for high net worth investors.
- Share allotment is based on proportionate allotment system depending upon the number of persons who have bid for that number of shares in which category you fall. In case of good issues, you may get far less number of shares than what you have bid for.
- Any company which meets the requirements can come out with a public issue provided adequate disclosures are made.
- Plan for a long term investment. Good investment for a longer period of time will give decent returns.
Subscribe For SMS
A facility wherein information in respect of some of the activities can be received by members through SMS is provided to members. Members have the flexibility to subscribe to or unsubscribe any message alerts. Members can avail this facility in order to receive instant updates by way of SMS in respect of certain activities / information.